At Sunstate Cement, we recognise that people are integral to the success of our business. We look for candidates whose skills, ability, and experience align with our specific needs. Equally important, we look for people who have an affinity to our business values, our culture and our practices.
The size of our company enables a strong connection between all departments and levels of the business and within this supportive team environment, we encourage our staff to further develop skills and experience in order to successfully achieve both company and individual goals and objectives.
Sunstate maintains a Zero Harm commitment to safety which is underpinned by our belief that all injuries are preventable and that the wellbeing of our employees is paramount.
We offer a range of benefits to our employees at Sunstate Cement.
Learning and Development
- Working with employees to develop skills and enhance career potential through performance management, training programs, courses & development of on-the-job competencies.
- With many nationalities represented; we are proud of our Sunstate ‘family’; embracing the wealth of knowledge this provides us.
- Supporting employees through the provision of free counselling (EAP), optional health assessments, flu vaccination, first aid, transition to retirement and much more.
- Annual remuneration reviews and incentive payments. Frequent benchmarking to ensure we remain competitive in the current market.
Service Awards & Achievement Program
- Rewarding employees through recognition, meals, gift cards and time off.
- We encourage our teams to think big and find creative ways to work better and smarter in all that we do.
The Sunstate Cement Maintenance Electrician provides cost effective electrical services that minimise plant down time and comply with relevant Codes of Practice and Australian Standards. Performing routine preventative maintenance on plant and equipment, the Maintenance Electrician delivers skilled electrical work in order to test, inspect, fault find, and repair electrical systems, equipment, and fixtures at Sunstate Cement.
Working with minimal supervision, the Maintenance Electrician will be a good communicator and a team player; energetic, self-motivated and positive, with a strong work ethic.
For more details, including competencies required, please visit SEEK.com.au search Maintenance Electrician, Port of Brisbane.